It’s not the holidays without cookies in my house. And a Mickey Mouse shaped cookie is always extra special. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite cutters and molds I use at home today to help you find your favorite holiday baking cookie cutters, Mickey style. I’ve also thrown in a few Minnie Bow molds for when you need a 3D effect (or just want to make a bunch of chocolate bows to snack on. Perfectly normal.)
- 4″ Mickey Mouse Cutter: My favorite all purpose cutter! Sturdy enough for cutting out crispy treats, large enough for big cookies, and a classic shape.
- 5 Piece Mickey Mouse Cutter Set: This pack is great for smaller items. I like to make sandwich cookies with the medium ones and I’ve used the small ones for crackers.
- Minnie Mouse Bow Molds: These 4 Minnie Bow molds come in handy when I’m doing multiple treats that need bows. These are more shallow than my other mold, but still produce the right shape and I love how flexible the mold is.
- 5.5″ Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cutter: This Mickey Gingerbread Man cutter is the perfect shape to make the gingerbread cookies from last year. And if you need a recipe you can check out ours here!
- Minnie Mouse Bow Mold: This single Minnie Bow mold is as close as I’ve gotten so far to the one at the parks. Use it to add a 3D effect for cookies, or top a Minnie Shake with this shape.