This two-ingredient creamy Peppermint Affogato comes together in just minutes! A Disneyland-inspired treat.
- 1–2 scoops peppermint ice cream (with the candy pieces!)
- 1 shot espresso, freshly made
- Brew your espresso shot.
- Scoop out ice cream into a heat proof glass mug or small bowl.
- Pour espresso over the ice cream and enjoy!
- We are Nespresso users at home, so I found that a regular shot was plenty. The lungo shot was a bit too much and melted the ice cream more than I desired creating a warm soup.
- If you want to make a batch for a party, portion out ice cream into small cups and freeze ahead of time. When ready to serve, brew lungo shots in a large measuring glass with a spout. Then you can pour small amounts of espresso all at once into each cup.
Keywords: treat, Schmoozies!, ice cream, espresso, 5 minute treat